Neil MahoneyApplication Developer
Neil’s path to Planet Argon twisted through dense Northeastern city and denser Northeastern forest. Raised in Boston, he made his way to a small liberal arts school in the mountains of Vermont, where various parts of his mind studied computer science, writing, music, film, and mathematics. He hopes that someday these threads will all rejoin.
When Neil was five, his parents bought a new refrigerator. Given a pair of scissors and a pencil, Neil built a cardboard house from its box, complete with a gabled roof, skylight, and latched door. He briefly inhabited this house before being lured out by a new episode of DuckTales. True to this day, he is happiest while being resourceful, owning less, and doing more, with the recent exception of hoarding music gear.
After six years of working exclusively on the .NET platform, Neil has decided to cast his lot with Ruby on Rails and the world of open source. He has previously written software to provide for statistical analysis, manufacturing QA, eCommerce, and graphic design. He has moved between customer support, front and back-end development, and project management, trying to keep one eye a mile up and one eye an inch down.
Computers are useless. They can only give you answers.
You can also find Neil On…
Our Starting Lineup
- Annie CocchiaInteraction Designer
- Becca WardUser Experience Designer
- Brian MiddletonFront-end Developer
- Carl AndersonApplication Developer
- Carlos RodriguezApplication Developer
- Jack BoubaFront-end Developer
- Neil MahoneyApplication Developer
- Olivia HalfenSr. Project Manager
- Ryan GenselBusiness Development
- Gary BlessingtonApplication Developer, Partner
- Robby RussellChief Evangelist, Partner
- Allison BeckwithPartner
Join Our Team
We always have our eyes peeled for talented individuals to potentially join our team here in Portland, Oregon. Take a look at our careers page to find out what positions we have open and how to apply.