Brian MiddletonFront-end DeveloperFollow
Brian Middleton has been working on the web and pushing pixels for the last 10 years or so. He started work as a traditional print designer at an advertising agency in Little Rock, Arkansas. When the internet started to happen, he quickly became enamored and took his career on a different path.
Brian’s knowledge of web design and coding came from the school of ‘View Source’, alter and reload. Upon reading Jeffery Zeldman’s book ‘Designing with Web Standards’ he immediately began experimenting with pure semantic HTML/CSS layouts and hasn’t looked back since. Finding new and better ways to design and code for the web is Brian’s passion.
When he is not banging out code, you may find Brian catching up on current and classic movies. Or, he may be biking around town to one of the fine vegan food establishments. Or, he may just be downtown playing a mean game of Burgertime at Ground Kontrol.
"... the computer is the most remarkable tool that we've ever come up with. It's the equivalent of a bicycle for our minds."
You can also find Brian On…
Our Starting Lineup
- Annie CocchiaInteraction Designer
- Becca WardUser Experience Designer
- Brian MiddletonFront-end Developer
- Carl AndersonApplication Developer
- Carlos RodriguezDirector of Development
- Jack BoubaFront-end Developer
- Neil MahoneyApplication Developer
- Olivia HalfenSr. Project Manager
- Patrick MountsJr. Application Developer
- Gary BlessingtonApplication Developer, Partner
- Robby RussellChief Evangelist, Partner
- Allison BeckwithPartner
Join Our Team
We always have our eyes peeled for talented individuals to potentially join our team here in Portland, Oregon. Take a look at our careers page to find out what positions we have open and how to apply.