Allison has been designing usable things for as long as she can remember. Growing up she filled her many sketchbooks with ideas for multi-functional furniture, customizable clothing, and houses that work with the lifestyle of the people who live there. She almost went to school for furniture design, animation, fashion design, and more recently, philosophy, but realized that it wasn’t so much furniture, cartoons, or clothes that she cared about, but thinking about and solving interesting problems. Her favorite thing to do is think about things, especially creating great web apps. See what she is currently thinking about at her (not nearly active enough) blog.
She wrote her first website, Allie’s in Wonderland, at the age of 14. At 16 she won the Independent Means National Young Women’s Business Plan competition for a customizable t-shirt website (and won again the next year for another website idea involving customizable products). Ten years later, Allison is still obsessed with crafting usable things, and takes great pleasure in creating a positive user experience. She also enjoys amassing more books than she will ever have time to read.
You can also find Allison On…
Our Starting Lineup
- Annie CocchiaInteraction Designer
- Becca WardUser Experience Designer
- Brian MiddletonFront-end Developer
- Carl AndersonApplication Developer
- Carlos RodriguezApplication Developer
- Jack BoubaFront-end Developer
- Neil MahoneyApplication Developer
- Olivia HalfenSr. Project Manager
- Ryan GenselBusiness Development
- Gary BlessingtonApplication Developer, Partner
- Robby RussellChief Evangelist, Partner
- Allison BeckwithPartner
Join Our Team
We always have our eyes peeled for talented individuals to potentially join our team here in Portland, Oregon. Take a look at our careers page to find out what positions we have open and how to apply.